15 CE hours pending CAB approval
Instructor: Suzannah Stason, LAc., CMQ
This 6-weekend series will provide students and practitioners from across healing disciplines the opportunity for deep self-inquiry and Qi cultivation, in-depth understanding of Chinese medicine theory and experiential mastery of Medical Qigong therapeutic diagnostic and treatment techniques..
Three main Program goals are:
- Self-Cultivation: Students will learn and practice several Qigong forms, Qi sensing boundary setting exercises and Daoist meditations to cultivate their own Qi and mind-body-spirit health.
- Chinese Medicine Theory and Medicinal Daoism: Students will take an in-depth look at key psycho-emotional and cosmological dimensions of medical Qigong practice and theory
- Medical Qigong Training: Students will build Qi sensitivity and Qi emission practices with use of Qi balls, sound, color, hand postures and movements, channel reading, and medical Qigong balancing protocols. They will learn to diagnose, treat, and maintain ongoing support to patients in varied clinical settings
2019: 1 remaining weekend
Now accepting registrations for Module 6
Module 6: The Advanced Medical Qigong Therapy III
Date: July 13-14, 2019 9am-5pm
Early bird deadline: June 13, 2019
Pre-requisite: all previous modules
Module 6 Overview:
In this course, you will review all protocols and learn eastern & western pathology and internal organ treatment protocols. You will review Chinese pattern diagnosis and the Western equivalents, and learn how to treat each pattern with medical qigong therapy. You will also explore dimension of practice ethics, business and legalities. You will practice and teach qigong exercises we have learned throughout the modules.
Program Hours: 6 weekends of total of 90 hours of class time with additional 60 hours of required clinical practice hours to earn a 150-hour certificate in Medical Qigong Therapy. Each weekend will include group Qigong practice, meditation instruction, lectures, individual and partner work, written assignments and discussions.
Unless explicitly stated in the description of the course, the AIMC Berkeley CE Course Cancellation and Refund Policy follows accordingly:
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received by the AIMC Berkeley Accounting Department no fewer than 7 days prior to the first class.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made fewer than 7 days prior to the first day in the course.
- Please submit requests for refunds via email to email@example.com
- All requests for refunds must be approved by the Accounting Department.
- Approved refunds will receive a full refund less a $50.00 administration fee, and will be processed within 30 days of approval.
- AIMC Berkeley is unable to transfer course fees paid for one seminar or course to any other seminar or course.
- AIMC Berkeley reserves the right to cancel seminars with insufficient enrollment. A full refund will be granted and refunds processed within 30 days of cancellation